This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Toronto Jobs | Emplois Montréal | IT Jobs Canada

Find jobs in Texas today!

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

  Jobs in Texas  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

MPS Billing: Follow Up Team Member

MPS Billing

This is a Full-time position in Texarkana, TX posted August 26, 2021.

2020 GET OUT OF THE WAY2021 BRING IT ON!

2020 HAS BROUGHT IT’S SHARE OF CHALLENGES NO DOUBT.

Medical Practice Success has experienced a new level of rapid growth that has allowed us to expand almost every department this year.

You don’t hear that every day.We are looking for dynamic personalities to share their talent of the revenue cycle field with a team of rock stars.

We don’t just show up to work, we show up to show out and we play just as hard as we work.

Multi-tasking and attention detail are 95% of this position but being able to play well with others is the other 5%.

When you join our team you are vowing to never grunt when your alarm clock goes off again.

We like to keep things interesting and roll with the punches of whatever is thrown at us.

Please add your adsense or publicity code here (inc/structure/adsfooter.php)